Commercial Electrician Northern Beaches
Why Change to LED Lighting?
- LED’s are very energy efficient and use up to 80% less power than incandescent bulbs and 72% less than Halogen bulbs, therefore changing over
can dramatically reduces your electricity costs
- LED’s lamp life can be up to 50,000 hours (17+ years) vs Halogen at 6,000 hours (4 years), so your bulbs last over 4 times longer
- The annual running cost of an LED is $2.92 vs Halogen equivalent of $1 533*, therefore you saving 80% in running costs
- Combine this with savings on replacement of bulbs, 17 years vs 4 years, the total annual cost (electricity and lamp) of a LED is $3.62 vs Halogen at $17.88*, which also works out to be an 80% saving
* Information provided above from Lighting Council Australia 2015
- LED‘s are free of toxic chemicals and gases, unlike conventional fluorescent lighting bulbs (CFL’s) which contain large amounts of polluting materials like mercury, so it is a much greener option
- LED’s are an energy-efficient alternative to traditional incandescent light bulbs, which waste 90 percent of the energy they consume on heat, which also translates to a Significant cost saving,
- The carbon footprint of LED’s are significantly less, due to their energy saving, long life and the fact they are recyclable, as a result they are the greenest option.
- In addition Halogen lights have been linked to a significant number of fires in NSW as they generate a lot of heat and if not installed and maintained correctly can cause a fire (from NSW Fire and Rescue website)
WHY CHOOSE EDELMAN ELECTRICS......
Experience counts, which means our clients are getting over 25 years expertise
We offer a lifetime guarantee on all our workmanship, so we take responsibility for our work
Your Safety is in our hands, and our guarantee is licensed Tradesmen using quality products
Customer satisfaction is paramount and this starts from the job being done right 1st time, to cleaning up when we are done